After marriage wife is not coming back home and asking for divorce

I got married last year . It was a intercaste marriage against the will of my wife’s family registered under hindu marriage act now going home after 6 months she is refusing to come back .. her parents are saying go for divorce.but I Dnt want to go for mutual divorce.. what should I do now so that a mediation process occurs between us.. and can I upload my marriage pics on fb as non of the relatives of my wife side are knowing about the marriage. My wife’s family is not talking about how to solve the matter rather saying go for divorce

Dear Questioner
you have one option to file petition under the heading of restitution of conjugal right for retiring of legal wife from the custody of father in law. No one force any one to have mutual divorce. For more help please call..