After marriage wife is not coming back home and asking for divorce

I got married last year . It was a intercaste marriage against the will of my wife’s family registered under hindu marriage act now going home after 6 months she is refusing to come back .. her parents are saying go for divorce.but I Dnt want to go for mutual divorce.. what should I do now so that a mediation process occurs between us.. and can I upload my marriage pics on fb as non of the relatives of my wife side are knowing about the marriage. My wife’s family is not talking about how to solve the matter rather saying go for divorce

Answers (1)

89 votes

Dear Questioner
you have one option to file petition under the heading of restitution of conjugal right for retiring of legal wife from the custody of father in law. No one force any one to have mutual divorce. For more help please call..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."