Advice in case father threatening mother to transfer share to trust

Dear sir /madam, my father is torturing mentally to my mom and me that he will tranfer our property to the trust. But the property is in my father name but he dint do anything for me and my mom. But she contribute each and every earnings to that house please help us there is any solutions to this

U have to clarify, how did the property come to your father. Whether it is ansisteral are self acquired. What are you doing, I mean are you a major. Further, In which state you stay, if you are major, and the property is ansisteral, you can ask for your share in the property. Contact advocate for further.....