Advice in case father threatening mother to transfer share to trust

Dear sir /madam, my father is torturing mentally to my mom and me that he will tranfer our property to the trust. But the property is in my father name but he dint do anything for me and my mom. But she contribute each and every earnings to that house please help us there is any solutions to this

Answers (1)

338 votes

U have to clarify, how did the property come to your father. Whether it is ansisteral are self acquired. What are you doing, I mean are you a major. Further, In which state you stay, if you are major, and the property is ansisteral, you can ask for your share in the property. Contact advocate for further.....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."