Additional dowry by father in law to husband's family without asking

My wife kept 498A & 3, 4 DPA, I never demand any additional money or any thing throughout marriage. But they wrote "I & my parents demanded additional dowry" many times ----- they wrote that "agreed to give additional dowry." in affidavit. - agreed to give additional dowry is crime or not. Is they come under 4 DPA

Based on allegations a case has been registered, however the same has to be proved before the court of law, which is unlikely given the circumstances stated by you. File a counter in the Case to come out clean and contest it before the court. Come back if you want to quash through the high court.