Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Action against wife threatening to upload wrong things on social media

I got married in 2015 after 1 year my wife went to his father house and never returns it's 14 months now. I visited her home many times to take her back home but she refused . Not she don't even answers my call and messages. She don't want to live with nor she want to give me divorce. She is having a huge YouTube followers and threatened me to upload wrong things about me in social media. What is the procedure now? I am a Sikh

Answers (1)

Collect evidence against her without knowing her. Send her several letters asking her to come back at matrimonial home in request manner. If she does not reply or refuse to come back, than file an application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act for restitution of matrimonial life. Otherwise she can file false case of dowry.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My sister is married for 2.5 years and they have a 1 year old child. Her mother in law always had issues with her being close to her husband and becau…

Read More

Mere pti ne bina btaye dusri sadi kar li h sadi kar lene k bad divoce ka case dal diya h or mene domestic violence ' mentence, section 24ka case d…

Read More

My inlaws included husband is mantally harassing me since my marriage (2years).they do drinks on every weekend and weekdays as well. Husbnd assured me…

Read More

Kya ldke ke chahne se hi divorce ho jab ki ldki nhi chahti . Use sasural m paresan bhi khoob Kiya jata h .Pati bhi sath nhi deta to Kya Rasta h enko s…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue