Action against wife threatening to upload wrong things on social media

I got married in 2015 after 1 year my wife went to his father house and never returns it's 14 months now. I visited her home many times to take her back home but she refused . Not she don't even answers my call and messages. She don't want to live with nor she want to give me divorce. She is having a huge YouTube followers and threatened me to upload wrong things about me in social media. What is the procedure now? I am a Sikh

Collect evidence against her without knowing her. Send her several letters asking her to come back at matrimonial home in request manner. If she does not reply or refuse to come back, than file an application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act for restitution of matrimonial life. Otherwise she can file false case of dowry.