About 2 marriages, one have legal marriage certificate and other dont

Me and my husband and other women is hindu.In 2016 my husband got married and they dont have a marriage certificate and with out divorce he married me and 2017 he married me and we have a marriage certificate no whose marriage is valid .who have rights as a wife

As far as validation of marriage is concerned, the first marriage performed is legal and second marriage without divorce is illegal. However in your case, if any proof can demonstrate the fact of first marriage then you having a marriage certificate is also not sufficient.