queswife dies without transferring property

I have the house on my wife's name . She died. Now I want to change her name from property and add legal heir name what is procedure in city server office they are insisting for legal heir certificate ?

  • ansIf your wife died intestate (without leaving property under a Will) you being one of the legal heirs in case wife leaving behind, you & children are entitled to succeed the property by changing your wife's name to your name on revenue records on the basis of death certificate initially.

    Once the certificate is obtained by you the property can be transferred by you in your name.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

i want to purchase a new flat in the apartment Bangalore, karnataka. can you please…

Respected Sir my cast is listed in central and state list of obc.My father is…
Which documents required from name change in ssc board

I want to get my property registered with the court. It was bought long back…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>