×

queswife dies without transferring property

I have the house on my wife's name . She died. Now I want to change her name from property and add legal heir name what is procedure in city server office they are insisting for legal heir certificate ?

• ansIf your wife died intestate (without leaving property under a Will) you being one of the legal heirs in case wife leaving behind, you & children are entitled to succeed the property by changing your wife's name to your name on revenue records on the basis of death certificate initially.

Once the certificate is obtained by you the property can be transferred by you in your name.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services