who is the legal heir to unmarried father's elder brother?

Legal heir to unmarried father's elder brother: my grandfather and grandmother died ,they has 2 sons (my father and father's elder brother).my father died 20 yrs back. my father has 4 children. my mother is alive. my father's brother ,he was unmarried and he died recently.he was the gaurdian of our family and property till death .and he has one house which is on sale aggrement .And the sale aggrement time period expired .so the opposite party file a case against our father's elder brother before 1 month of his death.my mother requesting to opposite party by returning their money and getting back our house,but opposite party refused it and trying to register our house.they trying to say that we are not legal heir .In this circumstances how I will handle the situation. Please advice. 1.who is the legal heir for my father's elder brother? 2.how can i get back my house ? 3.to whom the house belongs to? (whether to opposite party or to us ?)

Answers (1)

309 votes

I suggest you to that your whole family are only the direct legal heirs of your father's elder brother, you can fight against the opposite party. the house belongs to your family. I can take the case further contact me with relevant papers.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles