Want to change new name back to maiden name

I m married I have change my full name from old name to new name. But in travelling I lost my old documents like pan card n driving license n I don't have any other old document as proof. So I want pan card n driving license on old name for some bank work.kindly help me.

Answers (1)

168 votes

You can get an affidavit drafted by any lawyer to that effect. Further you can apply for duplicate licence and other necessary documents on the basis of the affidavit executed and your marriage certificate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I want to change my name .I am 28 yrs old.I want to know that if i will change my name ..can i also get my name changed in passport,driving licence,ba…

Read More

I had an old LML Scooter that I gave away to a local scrap dealer for a small sum of money and, in return, took a note from him on his letterhead and …

Read More

Dear Sir.. Happy Holi.. i have a bike which is not registered on my name but under my elder brother's name. but mostly i drive that. i wanted to k…

Read More

I am going to buy an old car and I have already paid the advance money for that against the receipt. The dealer is saying that after the payment of th…

Read More