Vehicle details not transferred even after the vehicle is sold off

i sold my old bike & purchased a new bike at a show room,1.5 years back . they have not transferred old vehicle & its running in my name till today.they have not given delivery note. now they are not responding regarding this.what type of action i can take on them

Inform the RTO in writing about the sale. Send a legal notice to the buyer quoting the recent SC judgment on the issue and demand immediate transfer of the vehicle in the buyer's name. If no response, file a suit under the relevant provisions of the MV Act, through the local lawyer.