Unauthorized cutting of trees in residential area.

Is Unauthorised cutting of thick branches of Ashoka trees in a housing society's premises a Cognigible or non cognigible offence under IPC ? The local police station in Mumbai has registered only NC, inspite of complaint on police control room tel no.100 and submitting all the evidence at the police station and to the tree officer at the ward office. Tree Officer at local Ward office of Municipality is not taking any further action. What should be the future course of action?

Answers (1)

443 votes
File a complaint under CrPC 200, in the court of judicial magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles