To know about correct laws regarding under age marriage.

I am 19 and a girl, my loved one is just 4 months elder than me. He is a student in canada for sake of pursuing my dream to be there as i was not allowed to go abroad. We both belong to sikh families and now we want to get married so that i can also join him there as a spouse. We both just want to know that can we get married legally this year without any age issues , or is there any other way to have legal marriage certificate. Else any kind of other help we can get as its really important for me to be there. Please give us some advice or some way to be legally married at this age(19).

Your loved one will need to be of a minimum age of 21 to get married. You can get a court marriage done once he crosses the age, where you will need to hire q lawyer with requisite knowledge to do the same.