×

quessigned contract with employer

I am an Electronic Design Professional and I stay in Bangalore. I have around 10 years of working experience. An Indian company wanted to send me to the USA. There were three rounds of telephonic interviews which I cracked and slowly got interested in this opportunity. One day they called me to their office and made me sign two contracts (one for US and one for India). The Indian contract imposes a 6 lakhs rupees obligation, if I refuse to travel to USA. I was in a dilemma to sign them or not but it was told that, it had to be signed immediately to start on the Visa processing. I was also given a US offer letter where they had compromised with my US salary too. Was a bit carried away at that point of time and signed the contracts. Later, as I thought back, I am not really interested to get into an employment with this consultancy. What can I do now ? Is there a way to get a waiver from this ? Their expense for Visa would be at max ~3000USD . And even after making request, they didn't provide me a copy of the employment contract

• ans it is necessary to go through the contracts signed by you to advice . 2) send email to them requesting the company to furnish you copy of employment contract signed by you for your record 3) also inform the company that you would be unable to travel to USA unless copy of the contract is forwarded to you . 4) on obtaining copy of the said contracts consult a local lawyer

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services