×

quesRegistration Act of societies in West Bengal

As per the provisions of the said act the secretary of the society filed a suit against a member before a civil court paying interalia there that the said member is continuously disturbing the society's activities hence a restraining order along with declaration etc. the member filed a petition under order 40 rule 1 of the CPC for appointment of a Receiver. now the question, is the member is entitled to get any relief? or the prayer of the said petition is at all maintainable(being the defendant)?

• ansIt is important that a notice in writing has to be made to the registrar of societies, before initiating any proceeding in any court of law.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services