regarding changing of our caste to mother originality caste

My father has Oc Indian Christian community mother belongs to bc Christian nadar due to unawareness of my grandparents she have bc Christian adidravidar.we too got our caste certificate has bc Christian adidravidar.Is there any possibilities to change our caste as per my mother originality now?

Answers (1)

111 votes

Dear client

Greetings to you

hope you are fine

you can change your caste as per your mother originality.

it can be done thru court

Any further legal help contact us

Any further legal Assistance contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles