quesrectification in the deed- request to builder

I've registered my apartment recently. Later I found that the common possession on the community hall of the complex (common property) is not mentioned in the deed. Should I go for a rectification deed? If yes, how much will it cost?

  • ansYou should first contact the builder and push in a request to prepare a deed of rectification to mention the common possession of the community hall.

    The cost including this would be very nominal.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

my caste kuruva, my father took my caste certificate as kuruba obc,can i modify my…
Hii, my name is  in (10th ,12th and degree certificats ) but my name is…
I am a female belonging to Punjab. My mother was divorced when i was 1…
My name is entered correctly in all the pages of my property document except one…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly