Query about college is refusing to give my original documents

In Documentation Law
I am an engineering student of radhaswami institute of technology jabalpur m.p. I took admission in above stated college in 2014. I have completed my engineering and now college is asking me to pay full fees 92000 after completing my degree and refusing to give my original marksheets and other documents back.they didn't gave any notice before completing my degree regarding any pending fees.i have already paid the amount which was asked during the course as tution they are asking for more money at the end saying administration forgot to ask for fees before.kindly suggest me what to do to get back my documents.

Answers (1)

238 votes

serve notice first through advocate and then file complaint before nearest consumer forum to get the can also file FIR against management of collage for cheating, so contact to nearest advocate to get remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles