Procedure to change the date of birth in 10th & 12th mark sheet

hi.sir i give the 12 board exam this year and dob on both marks sheet is 14/11/2000.which is wrong.since my parenty not care when i am in 10 class.iwant to change it to 26/07/2000.is it possible now.

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query as Ur doc in both the marksheets are not correct as Ur parents have not bothered about the correct Ness of dob in the marksheets and as an individual Ur willing to get it corrected as u do not wish to hide anything .yes it is possible .but for this you have take order's from court.thrn only it is possible

firstly, DOB needs to be changed within the year of the declaration of result and no request is taken after the year. you have to follow a procedure,first download the application available on CBSE website for change of DOB, take the print out and fill the application as per required info about you. you have to mention the correct DON with mentioned DOB in mark sheet. Along this you have inform about the mistake to the school principal. Once principal receive the application ,he can verify it and submit it with the school stamp.Then the application will be directed to the CBSE after verification and then DOB will be rectified and new mark sheet will be delivered to the school.
Secondly, changes after an year, then the application should be routed through relevant channels no direct application to CBSE would be accepted.

To change the birth date on your birth certificate, send a request to the courthouse or vital records office of the state you were born in. Each state may have a slightly different process for changing information. Please let me know where do you reside.