Procedure to change the date of birth in 10th & 12th mark sheet

hi.sir i give the 12 board exam this year and dob on both marks sheet is 14/11/2000.which is wrong.since my parenty not care when i am in 10 class.iwant to change it to 26/07/ it possible now.

Answers (3)

277 votes

To change the birth date on your birth certificate, send a request to the courthouse or vital records office of the state you were born in. Each state may have a slightly different process for changing information. Please let me know where do you reside.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

205 votes

firstly, DOB needs to be changed within the year of the declaration of result and no request is taken after the year. you have to follow a procedure,first download the application available on CBSE website for change of DOB, take the print out and fill the application as per required info about you. you have to mention the correct DON with mentioned DOB in mark sheet. Along this you have inform about the mistake to the school principal. Once principal receive the application ,he can verify it and submit it with the school stamp.Then the application will be directed to the CBSE after verification and then DOB will be rectified and new mark sheet will be delivered to the school.
Secondly, changes after an year, then the application should be routed through relevant channels no direct application to CBSE would be accepted.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
128 votes

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query as Ur doc in both the marksheets are not correct as Ur parents have not bothered about the correct Ness of dob in the marksheets and as an individual Ur willing to get it corrected as u do not wish to hide anything .yes it is possible .but for this you have take order's from court.thrn only it is possible

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles