Procedure to change full name in CBSE certificates & update records

i want to change my full name in cbse certificates. i done half legal procedure of name change like advertising in two local newspaper, publish in government gazzettte of india , making an legal affidavit but i want to also change my name in cbse marksheet or graduation certificate so kindly advice me correct or exact solution for this matter. i made my pan card or adhar card in new name but i want to update my new name in academic records.

Hello client the work Ur willing to do is only possible by the court no other way is there. To complete Ur work we have got two ways one is by high court and other one is by district court it's depends on you which option you like to choose.

LH House, Bangalore