Procedure to change full name in CBSE certificates & update records

i want to change my full name in cbse certificates. i done half legal procedure of name change like advertising in two local newspaper, publish in government gazzettte of india , making an legal affidavit but i want to also change my name in cbse marksheet or graduation certificate so kindly advice me correct or exact solution for this matter. i made my pan card or adhar card in new name but i want to update my new name in academic records.

Answers (1)

196 votes

Hello client the work Ur willing to do is only possible by the court no other way is there. To complete Ur work we have got two ways one is by high court and other one is by district court it's depends on you which option you like to choose.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles