Power of atorny notory or registered?? In future any problems

Owner of properitory firm is ill health now days. He want to take one industrial gsla on rent n in future want to take poison license to trade chemicals on that address. Since he is not fit he wanted me to do that on his behalf . Do I need to notory as well as register this power of atorny Or only notory is enough

Yes.Here u are getting power to manage the gala i.e. immovable Property on rental basis for the purpose of business therefore, In case of any immovable Property, the said power of attorney shall be registered so, in future if any dispute arises the registered document can be a valid and legal evidence.

LH House, Bangalore