Power of atorny notory or registered?? In future any problems

Owner of properitory firm is ill health now days. He want to take one industrial gsla on rent n in future want to take poison license to trade chemicals on that address. Since he is not fit he wanted me to do that on his behalf . Do I need to notory as well as register this power of atorny Or only notory is enough

Answers (1)

52 votes

Yes.Here u are getting power to manage the gala i.e. immovable Property on rental basis for the purpose of business therefore, In case of any immovable Property, the said power of attorney shall be registered so, in future if any dispute arises the registered document can be a valid and legal evidence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles