Need to change my lawyer.

It is referred to my previous question of how can I change my lawyer,I got the answers quiet satisfactory. But I wanna clear another confusion that if the lawyer doesn't want to give NOC and start blackmailing to and demand more money as there was no written agreement as how much should I pay to him.under this kind of circumstances what can I do?

Answers (1)

301 votes
Then there will be problem for you. You shall have to pay off your lawyer before taking NOC from you. If he charges exorbitantly, you can report the matter to the Bar Council. I will suggest you to settle the matter amicably.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles