Legal query regarding documentation procedure of gift deed

Hi, My mother's younger brother has purchased agriculture land and he is willing to gift the same to me which is Karnataka. I would like to know the following points on that. 1. Can the property be transferred to my name as I am currently not from the agriculture family (previously had some Agriculture Land in the name of my father and later got transferred to my Mother then it was sold). 2. My Uncle purchased the land 1 year back and there was a dispute case registered by previous owner and now everything is settled just need to get the documents updated to his name. Once it is done how long should he wait to go for gift deed 3 months? 3. Should we pay just the transfer charges (5000)or need to pay the stamp duty along with registration ? 4. As said in the above point 1 we had agriculture land earlier Can I apply Agriculture family certificate based on the old property records ? 5. What are the documents needed at the time of gift deed.

What was the case and what is the settlement is not forthcoming Once the owners right is declared by the court he becomes absolute owner of the property which he can transfer thereafter
Unless you are an agriculturist you may not be able to get the agricultural land in your name
However you may try the method of your choice if works out in convincing the authorities it is OK