Legal procedure to update new address to obtain legal notices

Hi. In a land property dispute, a decree was issued 10 yrs back to partition among my maternal uncles and mother. I was asked to attend at partition time but the partition could not take place due to survey no mistake. I am not getting any notices and not able to know development. I moved from old afdress. Is it compulsory that I engage a Lawyer to update the court my address or can I inform directly? So far I did not engage any lawyer since the actual litigation going between my uncles.

Answers (1)

213 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Yes is compulsory to engage the lawyer otherwise you will set exparte by the court for no representation, it better for you to engage lawyer. For engaging me as your lawyer consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles