Legal procedure to update new address to obtain legal notices

Hi. In a land property dispute, a decree was issued 10 yrs back to partition among my maternal uncles and mother. I was asked to attend at partition time but the partition could not take place due to survey no mistake. I am not getting any notices and not able to know development. I moved from old afdress. Is it compulsory that I engage a Lawyer to update the court my address or can I inform directly? So far I did not engage any lawyer since the actual litigation going between my uncles.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes is compulsory to engage the lawyer otherwise you will set exparte by the court for no representation, it better for you to engage lawyer. For engaging me as your lawyer consult me through this website.