Legal procedure for removal of father's name from every document

I want to remove my father's name from every document and my parents are not divorced. I don't want to keep any relation with him. Can anybody suggests me what is the legal way to remove? Only legal way.

Dear querist,
As you want to remove you father name from your every documents, so you should filled declaration suit before the civil court, and so you can declare in suit that you dont want to keep your relation with your parents and you want to remove your father name from your all documents.
Note. Provided that this declaration suit may can help you, else no any specific law is not made out regarding your quiery.
(M.9953640310)

DEAR CONCERNED,
As on date in india there is such provision but once u file this case than it is 100% in your favour that your case will be a bench mark case for further action and you may get relief as u wish and all purpose may be sorted out