×

quesIntercast marriage parents are not ready.

I need your help regarding an inter-cast marriage. Me and my girlfriend wants to get married but the major problem is her family is so much against love marriage. Their pride is everything for them. Their children's happiness doesn't matters to them at all.

• ansI do not find any difficulty of both of you are adults and ready to marry each other. In the context of opposition of your family members, better move to a new city and get a marriage registered under Special Marriage Act. If after marriage both of you face any threat or torture you can seek Police protection including intervention of High Court. Do not worry and take your decision fast.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services