I want to change my college but my current college is not giving NOC.

Hii sir I am anmol I am currently studying in lnct Bhopal 1st year engineering in electrical engineering. It is a private college under RGPV University Bhopal. Since due financial condition I can not pay there fees moreover the college is too strict they demand high attendence project work etc and ruin my result in 1st sem I only score 5 cgpa due to low attendence of 45%. Due to this reason I want to change my college in 2nd year but they are refusing to give NOC certificate for changing college. They are saying it will waste there seat. So either give remaining 3 year fees and take NOC or Study in this college. Is there any law by which we can take my NOC certificate without giving remaining 3 year fees. I submit my college fees semester wise. Does college during admission sign us contract of 4 year bonding ?

Answers (1)

272 votes

नमस्कार। आपकी समस्या का समाधान करने के लिए आपको एक बार मुझसे आकर मिलना होगा ताकि में आपकी परेशानी को अच्छे से समझ पाऊ और उस पर अच्छे से आपको कानूनी सलाह दे सकूँ। आपको चिंता करने की जरूरत नही है। हर परेशानी का समाधान होता है। अपनी समस्या से जुड़े सारे दस्तावेज कृपया साथ लेकर आये।

आपकी समस्या का समाधन करने की में पूरी कोशिश करूँगा।

धन्यवाद ।।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles