How to transfer the ownership of a second hand motorcycle

I purchased a second hand bike from Market in Delhi and sold it to another person. The bike is registered in the name of first owner. I just want to know that if some criminal activities happens through bike then who will be responsible and how I can be on safe side. Now I don't have any details of the buyer to whom I sold the bike.

Hello client hru.i have read Ur query as per which you have purchased a second hand bike from market and you have not got transphered it to Ur name and without transferring bike into Ur name u got the same bike sold out to third person u are having an idea of any illegal activity. On tht bike you will also be responsible eaqally.