How to get a passport incase of a false criminal case

During application of a new passport I was declared that I have no criminal pending case due to a wrong updatation of specific court where my case lodged. But at the time of police varification I told a criminal case may pending and after extensive searching I know that case is pending since 2010 and chargesheet also submitted by P.S.minimum 2 years back , till I can't informed by court. In this consequence what action take by police .or passpprt authority. I clearly declared that the allegation was totally false and I'm a physician....

Answers (1)

216 votes

Firstly get hold of the documents from court or police station then a lawyer can understand what has actually happened from viewing such documents then apply for quashing of such proceedings. Without ascertaining facts it will not be right

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles