How to get a passport incase of a false criminal case

During application of a new passport I was declared that I have no criminal pending case due to a wrong updatation of specific court where my case lodged. But at the time of police varification I told a criminal case may pending and after extensive searching I know that case is pending since 2010 and chargesheet also submitted by P.S.minimum 2 years back , till I can't informed by court. In this consequence what action take by police .or passpprt authority. I clearly declared that the allegation was totally false and I'm a physician....

Firstly get hold of the documents from court or police station then a lawyer can understand what has actually happened from viewing such documents then apply for quashing of such proceedings. Without ascertaining facts it will not be right

LH House, Bangalore