I need guidance on converting Eksona land to Patta land in Guwahati, specifically regarding the proc

08-Jul-2024 (In Documentation Law)
I would like to know the procedure for converting Eksonia land to Patta land in North Guwahati, Assam. What are the mandatory documents required, the procedures involved, the time frame for completion, and the associated costs?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
519 votes
At first you have to apply before your concerned Circle Office with an application to that effect alongwith the necessary documents such as land revenue receipts, affidavit etc. Thereafter the Concerned Lat Mandal of your area will make an report and the same will be forwarded to the concerned office of the Deputy Commissioner, where it will be approved. Once the proposal will be approved, an order shall be passed in the Circle Office and your land shall be converted to Periodic Patta land. Thanks.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."