quesHindu Muslim Marriage.

I have a problem. I m 21 yrs of age and im in love with a Muslim girl she is 18 yrs old. I've told about this in my house and they've accepted it. But in the girl's house there is serious opposition and they are trying to get her married to someother guy by forcing her in all ways.she is telling that she has faced enough torture there and she is asking me if she can come to my house leaving her family behind .is that right? What should i do in a situation like this?

  • ansYou have not said, what do you want? If you want to marry her then you can do so by registering the marriage under Special Marriage Act by keeping your respective religion intact.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is birth certificate and matric certificate compulsory to register the marriage
In all my documents( present VOTER CARD, PAN CARD, PASSPORT, EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS) my name is…
Hello sir, I am seeking for obc reservation under central government.  My community is within…

I am living separate from husband. we got married in 2012 but not living together…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly