First alphabet got cropped in cbse registration card, what to do

My ward is appearing in ongoing cbse board 10 exam. It is found that on uploaded photo in his registration card and admit card first alphabet of his name got cropped while uploading photo from school side. All other details on these documents are correct. Problem is Oly on his photograph as mentioned above. I feel that same photo would appear on his 10th certificate. Would it create some problem in future? If so then wt should I do now?

Board does not rely on name below photo for entering in Certificate.Generally board enter name which is mentioned in the earlier educational certificate. I.e. In ur son case marksheet of 8th class and registration form. If still cropped name appeared on your son marksheet you can correct it directly through cbse board. If they don't correct it you can file declaration suit in civil court for correction of name. It takes a few months 8-9 in name declaration suit .

LH House, Bangalore