Error on the 10th standard mark sheet of my child by school

My son is going to appear in cbse 10 class this year. His admit card has been issued . All details are correct but first alphabet ( i.e. P i) Of his name is not visible on his photograph. Same photo would get uploaded on his mark sheet. Would it create any problem in future. If yes wts the solution?

Answers (1)

183 votes

This is third time same question asked by you .
see earlier replies on your same question.
I suggest you to ensure that you don't post same question repeatedly.
If you want to ask any questions on this matter you may consult me through email or phone consultation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles