Documents required by a foreigner marrying an indian citizen

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going a marry a French Citizen in India as per Indian law. Could you kindly tell me the list of documents required for me (Indian) and for my fiancee (French). I read somewhere the documents required are: 1)a valid Passport 2)original Birth Certificate showing parents' names 3)documentary evidence regarding stay in India of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO) But could you kindly explain, point number 3, do me and fiancee both need to provide an evidence for 30 days stay. I am an Indian, i can get this evidence, but my fiancee is here in India for past 45 days in my address. Do both the parties need to provide single status certificate while getting married in marraige registrar office or just my fiancee (foreigner) will have to provide the single status certificate? Kindly answer my questions. Thanks and regards.

For proof on duration of stay in India, you can use the visa and immigration stamps for proof and will definitely need single status unless parents of the bride are not along.
You can get a detailed list of documents required at the time of registration at any marriage registrar office