Documentation related to Northern Coalfield limited Job for Hemm Opera

The company notified in its notification published on 22 Feb. 2020 that it will take HMV license for the driver operators post dated before 30th March 2020. But in my case I applied for HMV licence on 25 Feb and got learning licence for HMV. As we know that learning license gets Heavy after 1 month of possesing learning. In my case the date was 26 March 2020 to get my Heavy License. But the Government put lockdown from 24 March and continued till 31May so I was not able to convert my learning license into Heavy as there was complete lockdown in the country. Although I have applied for the Heavy License Application from RTO website and I also have the receipt and application form for that date but I could not get appointment from RTO. Later as unlock phase started from 1st June I got to convert my Learning license into HMV on 26 June 2020. So, my question is that whether If I file a case against the company then what are the chances for winning the case against the company ?

नमस्कार, मैं सुशील कुमार गोठवाल एडवोकेट ने आपकी समस्या को पढ़कर मसझ लिया है। आपको किसी तरह की चिंता करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। आप मुझे फोन कर सकते है।आपकी समस्या के समाधान के लिए मैं पूरी कोशिश करूंगा। आप संतुष्ट होंगे ऐसी मैं कामना करता हूँ।

धन्यवाद।