Documentation for Plot Loan from SBI

Sir, I have applied for a plot loan from SBI. I Have all the old sale deeds regarding the property. The present owner mutated the property from local Municipalty but did not apply before the BLLRO for updated Porcha. So, the Porcha is still in the name of its previous owner from whom he bought it. My question is is there any legal grounds that SBI can deny my loan application only because the porcha is not updatec in the name of its present owner.....???

without the naming of the document as well as without the naming of the property no property can be taken under your name and loan will not be passed for you please go through the legal compliance as soon as possible please contact me at the earliest with all the documents and sure loan might not be processed thank you