×

quesDetails of will.

When I was minor, part of the property written on my name. But my father's brother has converted that property in his name. I don't have any document regarding this, but I knew through our family member discussions.Now I am major. Please advice me to identify the documents through any proper method.I knew the property details. Is it possible to file case against him without supporting document?

• ansThere must be a guardian appointed on behalf of you to take care of the property till you become a major which in your case seems to be your uncle. Your question is lacking some information, kindly elaborate your question. Also mention whose property originally it was. Find out from the Talathi office in whose name the property is at present if you are so sure and then initiate proper legal proceeding with the help of local lawyer.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services