×

quesComplaint against public bank.

Can a Complaint against of a Public Sector Bank's refusal to return Mortgage of Property Documents after over 3 years of dismissal of their High Court Suit against a Pvt Ltd Co. be admitted by :

a) the Pre-litigation Lok Adalat or

b) District Consumer Redressal Forum be admitted for return of Mortgage Documents duly discharged? The Suit was for Rs. 8 Lakhs filed by the PSB in 1992. All Attempts to settle under RBI's OTS Directives to all PSBs from the Co. and its directors from 2001 to 2011 failed due to the PSB's intransigence. All Letters to the PSBs were ignored. The PSB's Suit was dismissed in 2011.

• ansIs there any variance in the subject matter of suit which was dismissed by High Court and the complaint preferred to Lok Adalat and Consumer Forum? If no, then complaint cannot be admitted by these two authorities. If documents have not been returned then move to High Court for necessary reliefs.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services