quesComplaint against public bank.

Can a Complaint against of a Public Sector Bank's refusal to return Mortgage of Property Documents after over 3 years of dismissal of their High Court Suit against a Pvt Ltd Co. be admitted by :

a) the Pre-litigation Lok Adalat or

b) District Consumer Redressal Forum be admitted for return of Mortgage Documents duly discharged? The Suit was for Rs. 8 Lakhs filed by the PSB in 1992. All Attempts to settle under RBI's OTS Directives to all PSBs from the Co. and its directors from 2001 to 2011 failed due to the PSB's intransigence. All Letters to the PSBs were ignored. The PSB's Suit was dismissed in 2011.

  • ansIs there any variance in the subject matter of suit which was dismissed by High Court and the complaint preferred to Lok Adalat and Consumer Forum? If no, then complaint cannot be admitted by these two authorities. If documents have not been returned then move to High Court for necessary reliefs.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I joined my uncle business which was running from 1987 , he promised that it…

actually before marriage my name is nitu sharma now I got married and in marriage…

Can I drive a commercial vehicle (a taxi),i.e. a car with a yellow number plate…

Is second time rectification of deed allowable. If yes then how and is it lawful.…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>