College has withheld my documents after i fiscountined

I left my college after pursuing 1 year under Bangalore university.The college is demanding for payment of full course fees for issuing of my 10th and pu marks card.can i apply for duplicate marks card? The college claims that it the college rule to pay the complete fee.

Answers (1)

227 votes

As per Supreme Court ruling university or college cannot withhold documents of students for payment of fees. Send a legal notice through Advocate to college. Feel free to contact me for further guidance if you need in this regard in karnataka

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles