Clarification regarding creamy layer status

Hello.I belong to mallah caste of bihar which is listed as OBC caste in both central list of OBC and state list. I seek to know about my creamy layer status.My father​ has retired as Scale I officer (Branch Manager) from State Bank of India in August 2017.His now recieves pension which amounts to less than 6 lpa.However he joined his service as a clerk which is class C post I guess.I would like you explain whether I belong to creamy or non cremay layer.I need this information as I have fill UPSC exam forms in June 2018.

Take creamy layer list from your nearest sub divisional magistrate and submit it to your department. Thereafter move to application for right to information regarding your caste, wait for reply to your query.