Change of DOB in adhar ID,wants to pursue education starting from 10th

I want to change DOB in my adhar ID, Actual DOB is 1982,want it to change to 2008,is there a legal process to change it?The reason behind to change my DOB is I would like to start over again with education from primary level,from 10th board.

Answers (1)

247 votes

Dear Questoner
We inform you that date of birth changes in Aadhar is not legal query as you have to opt any government agency to change aadhar as per you choice. Request you to raise legal query so that we can help you better and also to help other need person on the point of law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles