Change of DOB in adhar ID,wants to pursue education starting from 10th

I want to change DOB in my adhar ID, Actual DOB is 1982,want it to change to 2008,is there a legal process to change it?The reason behind to change my DOB is I would like to start over again with education from primary level,from 10th board.

Dear Questoner
We inform you that date of birth changes in Aadhar is not legal query as you have to opt any government agency to change aadhar as per you choice. Request you to raise legal query so that we can help you better and also to help other need person on the point of law.
thanks