Change of community regarding ,

In Documentation Law
I belong to Hindu maravar caste. That was once come under BC. But now DNC certificate is issued all over Tamilnadu. I have BC certificate. How can i change it to DNC? Is there any way to change it?

Answers (1)

106 votes

Dear client

Give a letter to the Thasildar to change the community with relevant information and documents.
If he doesn't change give an appeal to DRO and then to collector.

IF there is no use file a writ in high court.

Any further legal help free to contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles