Change in father’s name in 10 and 12 certificate

My brother passed out of cbse 12th fifteen years ago. All his documents are correct except 10th and 12th mark sheets that have the wrong father’s name. He is dependent on me for health reasons, thus it is required that we have consistency of father’s name in our documents. How to correct the mistake in his documents?

hello as you are saying tht your brother is dependent on you in this case correction are possible in the 10 th and 12th marksheet is possible but it can only be done through the help of court only it is posible .