Change in father’s name in 10 and 12 certificate

My brother passed out of cbse 12th fifteen years ago. All his documents are correct except 10th and 12th mark sheets that have the wrong father’s name. He is dependent on me for health reasons, thus it is required that we have consistency of father’s name in our documents. How to correct the mistake in his documents?

Answers (1)

193 votes

hello as you are saying tht your brother is dependent on you in this case correction are possible in the 10 th and 12th marksheet is possible but it can only be done through the help of court only it is posible .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles