Case of not providing document for an investment made

I had given a sum of amount as an investment to a friend and was supposed to get the investment document in the form of agreement. It's been 6 month since I gave the money and I still have not received the legal doc for the investment I have made. Also the person is ignoring my calls and not responding

Answers (1)

83 votes

If u have got any documents for said payment you can take legal action against him.
u can either file a cheating case against him by giving police complaint or send legal notice through lawyer for money recovery.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles