Case of not providing document for an investment made

I had given a sum of amount as an investment to a friend and was supposed to get the investment document in the form of agreement. It's been 6 month since I gave the money and I still have not received the legal doc for the investment I have made. Also the person is ignoring my calls and not responding

If u have got any documents for said payment you can take legal action against him.
u can either file a cheating case against him by giving police complaint or send legal notice through lawyer for money recovery.