×

quescan cross examination be done again if not satisfied

My earlier advocate are not crossing my wife in maintenance case properly. Now, my new Advocate are crossing my father-in-law's witness. In this position, may I appeal to re-cross the petitioners i.e. my wife against her statement? If yes, in which section and ground, I can appeal to do the same in the court?

• ansYes you can, you should make an application for recall of your wife for her reexamination under section 311 CrPC.

The court may grant your application or you can file an appeal in the higher court.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services