Can a gift deed be revoked or not ?

My father has gifted me the house which he earned by his own source 7 years back. that has been registered in sub register office. but till now patta and other tax properties are not transferred. is there any chance of my father can cancel the settlement and revoke. and if my father writes will for the same property, whether it becomes valid.

If your father had executed and registered a gift deed in your name, it cannot be revoked. You can very well apply for patta transfer. Otherwise, he may include that property also in the will, for which you have no legal remedy.