quesAgricultural Land

I've ran an agriculture business with a fry supplier last year (2013). The business was to breed fish and to supply to other businesses. The supplier told me to buy more than my initial desired quantity and that he would order a certain amount of fish from us when the fish have fully developed. However in the end the supplier did not kept his words. There was no contract for the business between our company and the supplier but we have witnesses. My main question is whether I can take legal actions against the supplier? looking forward for your reply

  • ansIn the absence of a contract being entered into between both of you the supplier cannot be legally obligated to honour his promise as the promise has not been reduced into writing. Oral testimony of witnesses will not come to your rescue as witnesses have to support the contract. You have no case against the supplier.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to know how many days it will take to get a birth certificate…
I have completed my UG degree.Now I m trying for public sector job. I changed…
Hello I have changed my name from ABC to XYZ. My name on my Passport,…

can i open a hookah parlour in mumbai? what are the procedures, registrations, and regularities…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly