Advice regarding legal requirements of making any documentary movie

What are the legal aspects of making a documentary movie. Which forms should I get signed from people I am going to record in the movie. Where can I get these forms. What stamp papers should I use? Do I need to get these papers stamped and signed by some lawyer.

What is the subject matter of the film. Is it commercial or merely documentary, without profit motive. Where exactly you are residing and the state for the purpose of registration.
You may start contacting the artists, technicians, script writer etc and enter into a contract with them about their remuneration. All agreements shall be in writing. The stamp duty depends upon the state stamp Act. Contact your Lawyer at your place and proceed as per legal advise.