Woman in relationship with me not allowing me to marry anyone

We both are Hindu. We were in open relation (live in relation) from past ten years. She left her husband after court case as he was a drunker , without diverse. Before 2years he died. Now our relation also changed. She is working as a home nurse. And I am self employed as a electrian. Now she is not ready to even come and live with me nor she is allowing me to marry another girl. She has a 18 year old daughter taken care by an orphanage from the time she separated from her husband. Now from past 5 years she is telling I will settle with you after 1 year and every year 1 year is not ending. And as I am not married and I am 34 years old and she is also same now , I tell her that if she doesn't decide I will marry another girl as age is passing away , she tells I will not sit quietly or sometimes she tells OK marry and take care both of us with my daughters study. How should I legally get rid out of this drama. Please advice me.

Answers (1)

293 votes

What proof does she have to prove your live in with her. If she has sufficient proof and if she takes the matter to court you have to give her compensation and can leave her. First try to detach her and mind your business by disconnecting all the contacts from her. Let's see what would be her action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles