Will RCR be rejected if DV case is pending/ dismissed?

My wife filed a Restitution of Conjugal right (RCR) after leaving her house at her own will after abusing us. When I said I am not interested to continue the relationship anymore during RCR counseling she filed a false DV case(section 12, 22) against me and my family members and asked for huge compensation. Will RCR petition be rejected by the court as she also filed a false DV case against me ?

Well I think DV Case will get dismissed for sure. I need to understand more facts relating to your case before rendering advice to you. As if you want to get Proper Legal Advice you have to make me aware with your case.