Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Will a divorcee woman get reservation in government job

I want to apply for sbi junior assistants.i got married in 2016 and devorced in 2017.do I belong to OBC category.I there any reservation or separate category for divorcee if there what is that?

Answers (3)

Unfortunately there is no separate category for divorcee's.
You should apply in the OBC category and mention your status as single woman.
Your divorcee status might come to your rescue at the time of final round of selection.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As for the above query you cannot have any seperate category for divorced person . what ever in your present caste certificate you belong to that category only .
For any further query or any doubts contact personally.
Thanking you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience

Generally their will not be any such category for divorce people if you could see if they have mentioned then you can apply if not then you have to go ahead in general quota. Please check with the department

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

respected sir i worked presented in department of c.i.s.f in constable/gd. sir i was did the married with visakhapatnam citty girl she is riched after…

Read More

My Husband is physically abusive and also harasses me and my patents mentally for silly things. What action can I take against him. Im having two son,…

Read More

Hi, I married in November, 2016 and it was an arranged marriage. I have never had physical relations with anyone before marriage and after marriage I …

Read More

Hi, My sister wants separation from her husband and is living with me in another city for more than 8 months now. Her husband, his siblings and family…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue