Will a divorcee woman get reservation in government job

I want to apply for sbi junior assistants.i got married in 2016 and devorced in 2017.do I belong to OBC category.I there any reservation or separate category for divorcee if there what is that?

Unfortunately there is no separate category for divorcee's.
You should apply in the OBC category and mention your status as single woman.
Your divorcee status might come to your rescue at the time of final round of selection.

HI
As for the above query you cannot have any seperate category for divorced person . what ever in your present caste certificate you belong to that category only .
For any further query or any doubts contact personally.
Thanking you.

Generally their will not be any such category for divorce people if you could see if they have mentioned then you can apply if not then you have to go ahead in general quota. Please check with the department