Wife threatening to file false case

Wife is not giving divorce and troubling and threatening to file false case. what can I do to protect my self

Answers (2)

56 votes

Dear client if she will file false complaint then that will not survive in court. If she file 498 a complaint then take anticipatory bail. If she is not giving divorce then u can file contested divorce on any ground like cruelty desertion as per yr case. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

242 votes

First of all approach to local police station to file N.C against her that she is threatening and harassing and giving threats to file false police complaint. However you cannot stop her for approaching police station atleast an N.C may help you in this situation

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles