Wife threatening to file false case

Wife is not giving divorce and troubling and threatening to file false case. what can I do to protect my self

Dear client if she will file false complaint then that will not survive in court. If she file 498 a complaint then take anticipatory bail. If she is not giving divorce then u can file contested divorce on any ground like cruelty desertion as per yr case. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Greetings,
First of all approach to local police station to file N.C against her that she is threatening and harassing and giving threats to file false police complaint. However you cannot stop her for approaching police station atleast an N.C may help you in this situation